Monday, February 6, 2017

IBS Philippians 1:3

“I thank my God upon every remembrance of you"

I don't do this all the time. I probably don't do it half the time. Who all do I actually think of on a day by day basis?
I think of family. Friends from America and Australia. And now everyone I am in Class eleven with as well as Bible collage. Most of the time I just think of a great memory and make a mental laugh or smile and that's it. But it's challenging to pray for them. Cry for them or even try to get ahold of them.
I honestly think about them a lot. But prayer is difficult.
Another thing to challenge myself and others is thanking God for those memories. Thanking God for it all. Because it's easy to not thank God for them and just ask why He's given this "burden" of a person to be around. It's not only easy but not Godly. For my application I will write down every name of Bible collage and IGNITE and keep it always in my Bible so that I'm never without excuse to not thank God for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment