Saturday, December 24, 2016

IBS John 1:1 pt.1 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.”

When the Holy Ghost ministered to me with this verse it was encouraging. It showed me three things about my Lord. First is how ancient is His knowledge of my life and my future. The first part of Habakkuk 1:12 says, "Art thou not from everlasting..." I'm the first to forget that my Lord had no beginning and will have no end. But it is one of the best things we can hold on to when we are in doubt and when we are scared. It's like a child with their father or mother. No child can be brought into existence unless they are born. Therefore as the child grows up, they will always have that love and protection from those that have raised him or her. Fears of this world may bombard the child but, for the most part, they are always able to go to their parents for protection. Why don't I do that many of the times with my Heavenly Father? He has always been there and won't abandon me. Nothing is able to be hid from Him. And according to Ephesians 2:10, our lives were ordained before we even started to exist. “For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them." The Word ordained means to prescribe or determine something. That's a blessing. Knowing that whenever a door in our lives shut or opens, all we need to do is hold our Fathers hand. “For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.” Romans‬ ‭8:15 The greatest blessing I have received in my life, besides my salvation, is being adopted by my parents Leeann and Kenny Crabtree. My mom has always been the single most encouraging figure in my life other than the Lord, and my dad has always been there for me and the example I pray to be like when I am older. I can recall several times in my life when I was younger, that I got scared and ran to either my mom or dad. Why? Because I had previous and present knowledge that they loved me and that they will take care of me. We all should have like knowledge and more so, the understanding of how our Father is. When financial issues come I to my life, or I'm doubtful of my future, or even when I have a great burden on my heart, half the time I run to worldly things. Half the time I take the matter into my own hands. I have then run into the wrong hands. It's my prayer today, that not only myself but also my team mates and friends and family will all have eyes focused on one thing and that's the hands of the Lord. After all it was His hands that created all I see and His hands that were pierced for my iniquity.

No comments:

Post a Comment