Saturday, September 3, 2016

IBS 08-31-16 Mathew 20:26-28


I want to be like Jesus. What does that mean? It means I need to die to self and serve. Be a servant those who may even be lower than me as far as authority goes. But how do I become a zombie? A constantly dead to my flesh and alive to my spirit person? A good phrase to remember is that a Christian needs to be able, teachable, and humble. I need to allow myself to be flexible in times of stress and change while still being able to attend to the needs of others. I need to be teachable so that I may learn about the Lord and learn how to apply my heart to understanding. I need to be humble to understand that nothing I'm able to do should be in my own strength. For an application I will simply pray today for the Lord to make me an able, teachable, and humble being ready to serve Him and others at any moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment