Saturday, August 20, 2016

IBS 08-12-16 Psalm 17:15 (KJV)

"As for me, I will behold Thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with Thy likeness."
First thing to mention is glorifying the Lord. The Psalmist says that they will 'behold Thy face in righteousness'. Before we begin to look and ponder at our own situations, will we look up towards heaven? Give all the glory to our Maker? I need, and we need to be in that position. That no matter where we are and no matter what we do, we behold the face of the Lord in His righteousness. How holy is Jesus to you and I? Do we leave all we have and follow Him? How about taking up our cross daily to follow Him? When we obey His commandments are we not also glorifying the Father? Today for my application I will focus on seeking His face when I stand before trials.

No comments:

Post a Comment