Monday, August 1, 2016

IBS 07-29-16 Psalm 90:12 (KJV)

"So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom."
'No man is promised tomorrow', if we don't learn to take every day the way it is, meditate on the Word day to day, and make the most use of each 24 hour period, we may lose the meaning of it. In order to fully surrender our lives to the understanding of wisdom, we must make a deliberate act of living for the present. What do I mean by that? I mean to live today for Christ. Live every moment for Him. If I think about the future I might want the goals my heart desires. If I think about the past I'm thinking of something other than what God is doing in my life RIGHT NOW. For a daily practical use of this passage I will continue to make my mornings filled with prayer to my Almighty God.

No comments:

Post a Comment